Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Walk Cycles

November 13, Tuesday 2:54pm

I think my stick figure walk cycle came out alright. I might decide to do another one. I will work on my character design block so I can do the more expressive walk cycle. I really like to do cutesy things so I might do another cute character again or a really creepy one. I like polar opposites for some reason. Anyway I think my two simple walk cycles are fine for now, but I might do a third just to cement it in my brain.

Also my thoughts on Tess's presentation:
I love the Lion King, so I thought it was really interesting to see how they came up with the characters and how they infused human features into animals. Scar has always been my favorite because of all the things they said in the video and I think all the work they did with real lions and watching documentaries is just beautiful and that's the way animation should be done because it really is art. Also I grew up near someone who owned a lion for a pet. Her name was Lisa and she liked pancakes and though I was her cub.

Shelby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment