Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Update for Final Project 11/27

November 27, Tuesday 2:48pm

So I'm now at 600 frames, which I personally think is awesome. I'm just animating in all of the tools first, with the body in place. They I'm going to go back in and draw all of the lines that the tools make, so all of my features. I feel like I'm further than I thought I would be, although I didn't work on the weekend like I said I would. I may do some more of the tool animating  tonight, which is just going to be a lot of copy and pasting, but it's still going to be fun anyways. I'd like to get most of that done by Thursday, probably working a lot tomorrow night and some maybe in the morning tomorrow. If I don't procrastinate my drawing homework until then! But I will be working on this tomorrow night since it will be the only thing I have to work on. But 600 frames out of about 3500 in less than three hours seems pretty amazing to me. And I'll work on it a lot tomorrow night so I might even have the same amount done, so then 1200 will be done. I also said that I would buy a flashdrive but I forgot so I'm going to have to order one. It totally slipped my mind while I was out. Anyways, I think I'm in great shape for right now since most of it is luckily simplistic.

Shelby out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment