Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Homework stuff

November 13, Tuesday 12:28pm

Alright so I looked over the reading, since I've read it previously last year. I feel like it's not as easy to do as they make it seem. Because every time I do it I always mess up somehow so I'm happy I'm going to have a teacher go over it... Anyways. I put all of the sound into the stop motion this morning, since it only took about five minutes of my time. It wasn't a big deal at all. I didn't put a title screen on it because I didn't know what we would want to name it. I also only did one of the sketches, the one that was featureless. I feel like I'm having character design block recently, so I'll try to think of one today.

In summation: Contact, recoil, passing and highpoint are important concepts that I have yet to grasp. The stop motion is pretty much done even though it's only 8 seconds. And I have character design block. Tada!

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment