Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mid-term

November 1, Thursday 2:20pm

I keep forgetting to update.. I'm really trying to remember. Truly! Anyways I worked on my midterm four hours last night from 6-12. Then I worked on it this morning from 7-10 and then from 11:30-11:55. I'm really proud of it even though the color was exhausting. I'm also happy I decided to use my own sounds that I recorded my sister doing. Very happy with that. I'm really glad I did it in color even though it added more than 10 hours onto my work time, I think it looks a lot better now and I'm glad I did it. I also learned faster ways to make that color work.

I also have a really good idea for the rotoscoping project but I think I'm going to keep it to myself for now because I love surprises. I like the exercise but I've had an idea for a long time that I really want to try. So I'll try to remember to blog about that.

I also forgot to post about the other people's presentations because I forgot. No excuse other than my scatter brained-ness. So I'm going to write some posts about those right now.

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment