Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Final project/fancy walkcycle

November 20, Tuesday 9:17am

Fancy Walkcycle- I kind of hate it. I wish I could have spent more time on it, but other classes unfortunately got priority this time. I'm glad that I put a cool head on the body but I wish I could have gone back in and made the body by the same style as the head.

Final Project: I really want to do a rotoscope with makeup. I was thinking of having some rubbing away motions and some of my face come through, but I'm not sure yet. I'm going to storyboards it out on my break between classes today and then bring my makeup to class with me so I can figure out what I want to do. I have really awesome pink hair now so I feel like I want to incorporate it.

Shelby out!

No comments:

Post a Comment