Thursday, November 1, 2012

Elijah's Presentation

November 1, 2:33pm Thursday

I thought Elijah's presentation was very interesting. I think it's very odd to recycle animation movements, especially when Disney didn't have any kind of technology that would make that easier back in the day of pencil and paper. I think it's a really good idea to save time, but also that it's a little unoriginal now that I think about it. I had never heard about it before because when I think of new projects or movies I personally think Disney should do I never really imagine the dance sequences being the same. I think it kind of defeats the purpose almost. I know that animators are all for saving time but I also like the artistic qualities that go into an animation. I thought the presentation was very interesting though. I understand the differences between recycled and not, but I do think that they are very similar it's only a matter of who stole it.

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment