Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Final Project: Update

November 20, Tuesday 2:47pm

Alright so I shot my video and imported it into flash AND emailed it to myself. So I will start working on it when I get home tonight from the car ride, probably after dinner. I might shoot it again, but I haven't decided yet. It's really long frame wise, and it's going to be a lot of work but I'm really looking forward to all the time. I'm going to start it tonight and work on it obsessively, and many of the opening frames are going to be the same since I'm not moving. I think the actual video is almost two minutes, and that makes me a little nervous but I'm not really feeling too worried about it, since I normally put every else off for animation. And my little sister really likes watching me animate, so it will be a fun time for us. She already knows when to click like on the songs I like on Pandora. I have a little trained animation assistant in the wings ready with my drink and song choices. :) Have a happy Thanksgiving!!


Shelby out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment