November 8, Thursday 2:50pm
I feel like the project came together in an alright manner, but it's really difficult to work with people who said from the beginning that they don't like working with people. I'm going to try really hard not to rant about it but animation is a collaborative art form, so it's really important that people do work together. I feel like in every project someone does more than someone else, but I don't really mind. I mean, I just kind of have a bossy personality, I really like to take charge. I don't feel like I can get really excited about a project until I work with people who are really excited to work on the project. I understand some people have less people skills than others but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. I'm really not trying to rant but it's just kind of happening.
Well anyways, I plan on fixing it all up when I get home today. I'm going to edit the sounds in and such and then make sure it's all nice and working. I even want to kind of make it a little bit longer, but I'm not sure. I'm sure I'll be able to get a look at it tonight. Also Saturday is my birthday :) So yeah, happy birthday to me?
Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment