September 2, Sunday 1pm
I haven't attempted to make a flipbook in years. Probably not since I was eleven or twelve. And I feel like it's very daunting, because this is the only class I want to prove myself in. I don't want to prove that I can do this to my teacher or relatives. I want to prove it to me. I went on youtube to look at other people's flipbooks. I have a general idea of what I want to do, but I always make things too complicated. I'm also worried that my idea will make it too personal because it's so close to my heart and so close to who I am right now. I know I can make it look great but with only two days to work on it and I'm nervous about it. I probably think too much, my best friend says I always do. I'm going to look at a few more videos and then maybe start on the flipbook. I'll report back to this blog!
Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment