Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Class 2 Update

September 4th, Tuesday 2:51pm

So I worked until 1am last night and my pen ran out of ink so I got up early and found a pen and continued to work on it. I barely finished between art history and this class and I have never freaked out so much in my life. I always get things done early! The critique made me very nervous. They always make me feel like I'm going to throw up. I worked really hard on it, and there were a few shaky parts but I was relieved that some nice things were said, especially since I was feeling really anxious about it. I feel like I learned a lot about how I over complicate things so I'm going to try to get the next one done by next class since I feel more confident about it. I was also excited when my light box was mentioned, since I felt kind of proud of that ugly thing. I also liked the compliment on my fly zoetrope and my ninja one. I am looking forward to making my squished girl flip book work and I'm also going to be a nerd and put my first flip book on youtube. I will link it when I re-update.

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment