Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Class Post: Object1

September 11, Tuesday 1:46pm

My fly looks pretty awesome. I don't want to toot my own horn here, but I'm pretty proud. I might add something cool to the end, just to give it a little wow factor or something. I have to go back and work some of the animation in the middle a little bit but otherwise I think it looks pretty good! Not that I would say it out loud. I had the fly hit the wall and slide down in the end actually. It looked pretty awesome but it looks more like another kind of flying bug than a fly. It's not quite fast enough to be a fly. We also learned about the twelve principles of animation. I'm going to look for any example right now to post on openclass so that I don't forget later. I think Jessica Rabbit would be perfect for appeal though. We'll see if she comes up when I google it.

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment