Friday, September 7, 2012

Reading Pages 35-69

Friday, September 7th 7:30-7:50pm.

I read the chapter, and I agree with him that timing is everything. I do like the use of key frames, because I feel like it would make it far easier to animate. I don't exactly like the concept of "inbetweeners." I understand that they have their place in animation, and it helps expedite things but I feel like it takes out some of the magic from the animation. I know that's probably how I'll start off, as one of them but I really think that animation would have more character without them. It would take much longer to produce an animation but it would be better, at least in my opinion.

Anyways, I really liked the reading. I feel like it breaks down the successful combination of going with the flow and doing key poses. I would like to try some of the techniques. Well after Studio Forum homework and the event I will continue to work on my flash animation.

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment