Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Two Objects and One Object Animation(overview.)

September 12th, Wednesday 6:49pm

Ok, so I have an awesome I idea for the two object project. I was thinking a blog that moves like a slinky almost, like that liquid that moves. I can't think of what movie... Oh Flubber! Like Flubber, where he's kind of a solid, kind of a liquid. Well I want him to be sucked down a drain, which will just be like an outline of a hole.

My one object animation went very well I feel, although it looks like a much slower bug than a fly. Maybe I could play it off as a bee, or a massive fly like they have in Japan, because those don't move quickly at all. It's not incredibly slow or anything, I just feel like it could be faster if I picked up the frame rate of took out some frames. But I'm actually so happy with it that I would much rather name it a different bug.

So I am going to go sketch out my two objects, so I can bring it in and show it off tomorrow for you to see in class. I really like the idea, so I will get right on it and then dreaded Art History homework. Although I have to say, I kept singing songs from the animated movie Prince of Egypt because she was talking about Egypt and I don't even care that's it's the completely wrong time period in Egypt! That was my little animation thought yesterday before animation even began.

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment