October 2, Tuesday 2:43pm
Alright, so this is mostly so I will remember what my plans are for later. I want to take some reference video for the splashing inside and outside the glass. Probably in the bathtub, so I won't get water everywhere. And then I will put the splashing on the different layers I created. And I'm going to continue working on my animation. So far it's about thirteen seconds, which isn't really that bad. And I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with my computer, so I really am going to turn in my makeup work next class or tomorrow depending on how much time I have. I really hope the tipsy wine glass idea comes across...
Also, unrelated, I made a tumblr for animation. I have never had a tumblr... so yeah.
animationisart.tumblr.com
Merry Christmas! I mostly repost awesome pencil tests. Like the one from Beauty and the Beast.
Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment