October 18, Thursday 2:48pm
I am at about 14 seconds of animation, and I'm at the part where she starts to pull the balloon out of her shirt as she's falling. So I need to animate her blowing up the balloon, and then her falling with the balloon. I think that will probably take many more hours, as making it look like the balloon is actually being blown up is going to be difficult. The final falling part is probably going to be rather time consuming even with tweening. So I'm planning on at least having the balloon blowing up part animated by Tuesday, if I can get to it between the two papers, drawing midterm, and endless collages. But I'm sure I will be able to work on it either tonight or sometime tomorrow during the day. I'm planning on at least getting those papers out of the way tonight so that should leave lots of time for this project.
Also, I haven't really looked into the animation presentation. I've thought about it, I just haven't gone on the internet so I might do that today after I do the papers. I've watched videos in the past about Glen Keane, so I'll probably watch some more tonight.
Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment