Saturday, October 6, 2012

Glass Animation

October 6, Saturday 9:40-10:49pm

Alright. I worked on this for over two hours today, I just broke it up. It is finally finished. I'm going to put a hiccup sound in there but I'll probably do that tomorrow. There are a few places that aren't that smooth but I have four layers, and I worked really hard on it. So I'm pretty happy with it. Now I have to figure out what I want to do for the sound animations, and I would like to get that done with the storyboard tonight so that I can dedicate the rest of the weekend to makeup work for other classes. I should have time tomorrow, because that is the lesser extent of my makeup work. I'm reserving Monday for my Drawing I makeup work, because that has the most and I don't have comic legue that day. Anyways! I will report back with what I have done, although I feel like I need sleep :( Maybe I'll just get up early in the morning and do this. Either way I'll be sure to blog about it!

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment