October 16, Tuesday 12:30-2:45pm
Alright so I'm about eleven seconds into the animatic. Or maybe it was near sixteen I can't remember. But either way I'm almost done but I think I want to add a title and maybe an end with text. I'm not sure yet. But it's looking alright. I'm mad that when my super hero animation was presented today that Robin didn't shape tween into Batman correctly. That annoys me to no end. But otherwise it was good. But my animatic should be done with another thirty minutes or so of work and then I can hunt for sounds. Or make some. I'm thinking about writing the music for it since I have a computer program that will play it for me and I know the basics of music theory after learning to play eight instruments. So that is my update for today! I'll remind myself to do another one if I work on this later. Or tomorrow. Who knows!
Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment