Thursday, December 6, 2012

Final Project

December 6, Tuesday 2:14pm

I think I might have some time this weekend so I'm not sure if I'm going to go back into the animation or not. I think I just want to fix some glitches and try to figure out the music. I would like to credit whoever played the guitar part from youtube also but I would mostly like to fix all of the problems that I think could be solved in a couple hours. I feel like I've had a  difficult time being motivated. I know it sounds weird but I feel like I just need a break from this project for a couple days and then try to work out the kinks. Also I have a mountain of homework that needs to get done plus studying. I feel like all I do is complain on this blog.... But I love this class! :) And for the most part the presentation of my final project went better than I expected so I feel really happy. I beat myself up over the small glitches more than I should.

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment