Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Almost Done!

December 11, Tuesday 1:24pm

Okay so I'm almost done for the whole semester. I'm just waiting for my files to be converted.... and it makes me kinda sad!! But as much fun as I had during this class I know that I'm going to have just as much fun bullying my way into animating stories. I hate being the first person on the waiting list. Seriously. Anyways! I am going to miss you so much :((( I should come bother you! (and Matt Murphy). Anyways my eval is done and now I'm just waiting so I'm wasting your time with typing... so after I start/finish my drawing final I am going to go back and make my animation final all beautiful. And then you will see it because you are on my panel!! Anyways... yeah I'm done now :)

Shelby out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment